Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Back to Dudley Dr.


Today is the 25th of September and in 28 days (October 23) I will be on a plane to Buenos Aires, Argentina. There have been many emotions and doubts about this trip but I now know that I made the right decision. And I just made another big step towards making this trip a reality, moving in with the parents! Bill and Liz have graciously allowed me to move back to good old Ijamsville. It was a little strange sleeping in the bedroom that used to be my ten year old sister Katie's (and filled with Barbies) but I'll be sleeping in a lot of strange places in the coming months. The next couple weeks are packed with my sister's engagement party, a wedding in Charleston, SC and a rock climbing trip to Via Ferretta in West Virgina where my boyfriend Patrick informed me, "You could die." I hope not!

3 comments:

Shey said...

Wooohoooo!!!! LOL at the rockclimbing threat. :) I know you're going to have a fantastic time!

Julie said...

Haha "you could die." I can totally hear that coming out of Pat's mouth. I leave tomorrow...can't wait til you join me! Love you Teen!
Hool

Vanessa said...

Sorry I missed your farewell happy hour!!!! You are going to have the most amazing time. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! You'll be speaking better spanish then me in no time ;-)